Search This Blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

The Christmas Decorations Debate!!

Heyy Bloggers well today I am wanting to ask you all a question...When do you think it is acceptable to have your Christmas decorations up?? I am only asking this because I have heard that people have already got theirs up and that some people have had theirs up since the beginning on November!! Now personally I think that is way to early however their is some people that only have them up 12 days before Christmas and the 12 days after as recommended and some people only have them up a couple of days so bloggers what do you reckon when do you think is the correct time to get your decorations out please let me know by commenting below!! 

At my house we personally put them up in beginning to mid December so that we have enough time to enjoy them but not to early However nine times out of ten we do take them down a little bit late because the recommended date is 6th January but most of the time that isn't the case

Well that's all Bloggers I hope you have enjoyed reading this 
Bye Bloggers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment