Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Online Shopping Arrived!! :D

Heyy Bloggers now I don't know whether I blogged this or not but about a week and a half ago I did my first bit of Online Shopping and now all the items that I purchased have arrived and now I am going to review the website which I bought the goods from which was play.com. Firstly I would like to say that delivery was within the time that the website that said it was going to be delivered by because instead of putting a collective delivery on all the purchases you have made because everything is from different venders the website estimates a delivery time for each item which you have purchased which I think is better because then there is no reason to wait over your delivery estimate because one of your items isn't ready but the rest are because of the group estimate. Also it's like a mini Christmas if you have bought multiple items like I did because they all come at different times and it's like recieving presents from yourself it's really nice. I recommend anyone to do it at least once if they are confident enough to do so because it is a different but pleasent experience.

The Items I Purchased Were:
1227 Qi Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
Mock The Week's : Funniest Book Of All Time
Adam Hills' Inflatable
Sonic Heroes for XBOX
Alan Davies' Lafter Hours

And I am very happy with all of my purchases all of them arrived within the delivery estimates that were given on the website and all of the items all were packaged in a jiffy bag (which is parcel paper with a bubble wrap undercoating) so that the items wouldn't get damaged during delivery also both DVD's that i purchased also came with cellophane around them to protect them even more which I reckon is very good service especially for what I paid for the goods. All the goods work perfectly  and are in perfect condition and was when they were delivered.

*if I did blog about trying out online shopping for the first time I apologise this follow up post has took this long It did arrive about a month and a half ago and I did start the post when all the goods did arrive but I did forget to finish it until now*
Well that's all bloggers bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment