Search This Blog

Friday 15 November 2013

It's Children In Need 2013!!

Heyy Bloggers, well tonight it's finally Children In Need appeal night on the BBC!! yeah Pudsey,Blush and Sir Terry Wogan are back to raise money for all children's causes For those who don't know Children In Need is a 8 hour extravaganza where lots of celebrities come together to raise for money for children in need in Great Britain also the public can get involved by donating money via phone on 03457 33 22 33 and also via the website which is bbc.co.uk/pudsey 
The main mascot for CIN (children in need) is Pudsey Bear and a few years ago who has been joined by a female companion named Blush and the way to tell them apart is Pudsey is a yellow coloured bear and Blush is a Brown coloured bear.

Also on my last post I said what a busy week I was having and on Thursday I said that I was in University all day well I was but afterwards I accompanied my nanna to a performance by the Halifax light Opera society of "Pirates of Penzance" Now personally the performance wasn't to my taste but my nanna absolutely loved it so not a complete waste.
so my week got a bit busier :)

Well that's all bloggers and I hope you've enjoyed reading this 
Also please support Children In Need if you can!! 
Bye Bloggers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment