Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Christmas adverts/commercials have finally arrived!!

Heyy bloggers well the Christmas adverts have finally arrived on our television screens and i am very excited about this because I love christmas . However it is only bonfire night  and to be ,honest even though I love it I do think it is too soon for them my limit for them is November 6th a which is tomorrow because there is nothing else to take away from the advertising because between October 31st and November 5th. There is Halloween and bonfire night. However because it is coming near to christmas can only mean one thing for us in the UK it's I'm a celebrity get me out of here time again YAYY!! Some of the people that have been rumored to be entering the jungle includes Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian I personally do not think that either one will go into the jungle but you never know they might surprise us some more realistic rumored celebrities include Nina Wadia (zainab from eastenders) Vincent Simone (professional dancer from strictly come dancing) etc 
Also the weather is beginning to change but we can't complain about the weather that we have had here in the UK because We have had a fairly good and long lasting summer but from experience the cold has come as quite a shock because it has only began to affect us just this week so better get wrapped up warm :( also there has been no sign of snow making an appearance yet which will be a sign of relief. For everybody eventhough I do love the snow 
And finally next week I have a very busy week. On my hands because it's one of my bestfriends , my cousin's , my other cousin and my boyfriend's birthdays all in the same week phew!! Luckily I am all planned and ready for them all or else I would be running around like a headless chicken *and breath*

Well that's all bloggers bye!!

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment