Search This Blog

Saturday 30 November 2013

How Video games Have Changed The World

Heyy Bloggers well I have just finished watching A programme on channel 4 which was called "How Videogames changed the world" and I very much enjoyed it because I am in love with video games and video games and gaming has been in my life from year dot because like me my dad and my mum a little bit are also enjoy gaming. The first ever games console I came across was the Sega Mega Drive - which is not to be confused with the Sega Saturn because the mega drive had game cartridges and the saturn played CD-ROM games and when i saw my dad play on it i thought it was mystical how my mum and dad used to play the original sonic the hedgehog, PGA tour golf I and II and Ram rage and being able to see their reactions when they complete a stage in the game and also the reactions when they lost a life or the game. Now naturally as I have become a game lover especially platform and button bash games like tekken and anything sonic the hedgehog however I have also played on most platforms apart from PC because for some strange reason I haven't really been a fan of PC games.
I have played on everything from Playstation to Dreamcast to Xbox 360 (which is my current console) 
I would recommend that any gamer should watch "how videogames changed the world" because it goes through all of the significent games which have led onto some of the biggest sellers like grand theft auto,tekken,mortal kombat etc and tells you about how gaming has progressed since 1972 when "pong" was released until now 

that's all bloggers I hope you've enjoyed reading this 
P/S - If you would like me to blog about my gaming history then let me know down in the comments below!!
Bye Bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment