Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Thank You Bloggers!! :D

Heyy Bloggers I would like to say a big thank you to all of you that have viewed my blog and have given some or maybe all of my posts a read because now I have more than 100 views!! and lets hope that that carries on to go up as I post :D *fingers crossed* I hope that you have enjoyed what I have posted so far and I hope you will carry on enjoying it

As always I welcome suggestions on topics that you would like me to blog about or give my opinion on also I will still try and answer any questions that any of you have on my previous posts or on anything that you would like me to try and answer. As one of my favourite shows in Britain is Qi which stands for quite interesting which is presented by Stephen Fry and who the regular panelist is Alan Davies I would like to know of any quite interesting facts or stories that you have and I will try and post some myself. 

Anyway as I said before thank you so much Bloggers for the views and I hope you carry on viewing and I hope you will give me your questions and opinions on my posts past or present and I hope you will give me your quite interesting facts/stories and I might even award some Qi points depending on how interesting it is :D 
Good Luck Bloggers!! and Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment