Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Girlband Day :D -

Well today bloggers music wise i have been having a bit of a girlband day mostly consisting of the saturdays and little mix I sometimes do have these days where I just fancy listening only to one artist or one genre of music and that usually consist of having indie days where i listen to things like kasabian,the kaiser chiefs,the enemy,Ellie Goulding, Florence and the machine Etc. or I can have pop days where I listen to things like jedward,alphabeat,Alexandra Burke,Little mix Etc.

Anyway I was wondering what I should spend the day listening to next week so I have put a new poll down at the bottom of my blog with a few genres of music and I am going to let you decide bloggers!! 

Remember Bloggers CHOOSE WISELY!! and Please vote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment