Search This Blog

Friday 24 May 2013

Half term time :D

Hello bloggers well it Great Britain it is half term week for people who go to school or college also it is some year 11's school leaving days and i hope you have the best luck for the future and I hope that what you have chosen to do with ya lfe whether it be college,sixth form,apprentiseship or even just going straight into a job I hope for the best for all of you!! :D 
However I would like to know whether having a week off for half term is only a British thing or whether other countries have this as well because I find it facinating how we have these week holiday's because when my parents were at school they didnt have these holidays 

so any ideas about this please give me a comment and tell me what you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment