Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Did you know?

Heyy bloggers If you read my post yesterday you will know that i said I wanted to know your quite interesting facts or stories and that I would reward some Qi points (Quite Interesting Points) depending on how interesting I think the fact or story is well here is a few of my own :) 

Did you know?
That you can clean silver using Rhubarb
That you can Clean copper using Brown Sauce 
That to check if you have bought proper Silk material you have to boil the material and throw it onto a brick wall like the way you do to check if spaghetti is cooked properly
That Crabs have 10 legs not 8 and that is not including their claws
That the town of Burnley drinks the most 'Benedictine' in the world 
That it is against the rules for the players to drink alcohol during a professional game of darts

Now I have given you a few that I know please give me a comment with yours and you never know they may be some Qi points in it for you!! get thinking bloggers and good luck :D


No comments:

Post a Comment