Search This Blog

Sunday 19 May 2013

Congratulations Denmark!!

Well the 2013 eurovision song contest came to an end on saturday night and I would like to say congratulations to emmelie de forest for winning with her song 'Only Teardrops' and it was a valiant win with a victory with 281 points!! and I will be looking forward to tuning in and seeing what Denmark can do next year with the eurovision song contest.
But I would also like to congratulate Sweden and the city of Malmo for putting on a fantastic show for both the semi finals and the spectactular final I thought that the presenter Petra Mede (who is a famous comedianne is Sweden) was very funny and kept people entertained and hyped up when the acts had finished performing. 
With Denmark winning the contest with regret that means that my prediction didn't come through :( good job I didn't bet on it isn't it haha. However Malta and the singing doctor Gianluca did come a respectable 8th  place overall so well done Malta.
United Kingdom's hopeful Welsh songstress Bonnie Tyler finished in 19th place with her ballad 'believe in me' which is better than last years entrant Engerlbert Humperdinck by a whopping 7 places so well done Bonnie also she finished in the same place as jedward did when they represented in 2012 with 'Waterline' 
Even though they wasn't any nul point at this contest I would like to say commiserations to Ireland's Ryan Dolan for finishing last this year with 5 points  which I thought was surprising because I thought the song was good for eurovision and I thought it would have done better but Ireland is still the country with the most wins at the contest so lets see what you'll bring for us next year in Denmark.
Finally I would just like to say well done to all the participants for competing and well done Malmo for putting on a spectacular show and see  you next year in Denmark in 2014 

Goodbye Malmo, Hello Denmark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment