Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2013

Eurovision Semi Final 2




Heyy Bloggers tonight was the second semi final of Eurovision 2013 in Malmo Sweden and tonight I got to find out whether my predicted winner Malta got through to the final which I'm glad to say that they that it did :) Luckily though I didn't put a bet on this at the bookies because it was right down to the wire on whether they would get through or not :/ 

Despite this I am from Great Britain so I am fully in support of our entry for the Eurovision which is 'Believe in me' by Welsh songstress Bonnie Tyler I just think that the maltese entry is something different and unique for eurovision.

Bonnie Tyler's song 'Believe in me' is a classic eurovision ballad also she has fans all over Europe so maybe this could be a contender and maybe be the first time that we have won eurovision since Katrina and the waves won in Ireland in 1997 with 'Shine a light'

However the bookies favourite and the fans favourite to win this years eurovision is the Danish entry and it has been for a while before the semi finals were even broadcast so this is definitely a big contender.

Anyway what do you think? give me a comment about what you think are the contenders this year in Malmo or with anything Eurovision related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment