Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2013

The actual line up for Radio 1's Music Reboot and review :D

Heyy Bloggers, Earlier I was explaining to you about Radio 1's Music Reboot which was used to give off their 'Even More Music' month which will be running throughout September The full line up to that ended up as follows:

11am-12 Noon - Danny Howard - Dance Anthems 
12pm- 12:45pm - Matt Edmondson - One Hit Wonders (was shorter due to Newsbeat)
1pm-2pm - Jameela Jamil - UK Chart Number Ones 
2pm-3pm - Zane Lowe - Hottest Tracks 
3pm - 4pm - Huw Stephens - Best Of The Live Lounge 
4pm-5pm - Scott Mills - Happy Hour
5pm - 6pm - Dan And Phil - Your Requests 
6pm - 7pm - Phil Taggart And Alice Levine - Callaborations 

Which meant that Gemma Cairney was The DJ who didn't end up getting a slot in the reboot and her hour was going to be on 'Old Skool Classics'.

I really Enjoyed Radio 1's Music Reboot because I thought it was a good way to listen to DJ's that I haven't listened to before like Huw Stephens and Zane Lowe I also liked the anticipation of who was going to get chosen However, I would suggest that they don't do it randomly like they did I think they  people to text in like they were allowed but whoever gets the call back should be able to pick their favourite DJ out of the DJ's which are remaining in the green room. I really enjoyed being able to watch what was going on in the green room as the day progresses because they seemed to have a lot fun in there because they learnt how to dance, played twister they played Phil's Drawing game (Phil from Dan and Phil) Also I liked the fact that Aled from The Surgery was helping out and he did a very good job. 

I really Enjoyed the Reboot and I think this should happen once a month 

Hope you enjoyed it as well and agreed with my review 
 Bye Bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment