Search This Blog

Saturday 21 September 2013

Life update + a belated good luck

Heyy Bloggers sorry I haven't blogged in a while but i have been very busy because I have enrolled in Bradford University!!! Yayy!! I am doing a BA in working with children, young people and families and my proper lectures start on thursday :D however yesterday my mum and dad bought me the best onesie in the world ever from George at ASDA and it is a wonder woman onesie and I am wearing it now and it is super cool.
I have also been making more videos for my youtube channel and my latest video is about my 10 favourite things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1M4jdxHZw0 <<<<< link to that video!! (please watch)
I would also like to say a belated good luck to one of my best friends Katherine who has started her brand new job this week and I hope that she enjoys it very muchly!! You may know her as Katherine Elizabeth of ietcelizabeth or katie from Katieebeff (her Youtube channel)  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6RvLMO7y1j--8lGiX8ogg <<<<<< Here is a link to her channel for anyone that is interested 

and that is pretty much it bloggers hope you've enjoyed reading this :)


Bye Bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment