Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2013

Our Productive Day and Youtube Channel Update :D

Heyy Bloggers, I apologise that I haven't blogged in a while but I have started a Youtube channel and I have this week recorded a couple of videos to go onto the channel in which one of them was a best friend tag with one of my best friends Katherine. Also on the channel I have done a comedy DVD review video and I have also done the accent challenge so you can judge whether you think I have a accent. Also on my channel I have two welcome to my channel videos because I did the first one and then the day after I created a better welcome video and uploaded that as well as I thought that was better. There are more videos to come :) 

Whilst Katherine was here we didn't just shoot our best friend tag videos we also spent the rest of the day having a pamper day which basically was a mini facial :D and having a good gossip which was very fun later on that day we had curry for tea and we had a laugh with my parents about my mums faux pas about chesney hawkes and how katherine had an absolute disaster whilst house sitting and then she got a nice surprice when we had chocolate eclairs for afters we were both very happy about that.

so that was mine and katherine's productive day :) 

Katherine also has a youtube channel : Katie-Beff
She also has a blog too : http://ietcelizabethmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

So go check her out!! and I hope you have enjoyed reading about our productive day :) 

Bye Bloggers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment