Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Getting our bearings!!

Hey Bloggers, 
I am back as promised to tell you what we did today. so here we go!!

Well today was our first official full day in lanzarote so I woke up and got myself ready and then I went down to the restaurant to meet my friends for breakfast and i have got to admit it was a little bit too early for my liking but never mind. and when we got there i had bacon, sausage and a churro and then i had two pancakes with brown sugar and chocolate syrup on top and it was quite nice. I only say that because most of us didnt really rate the sausages too highly.

after breakfast we decided to go and have a walk around and we found a row of convenience shops where you could buy groceries, souvenirs etc and then we walked back and went into the pool. I only sat on the steps as I am not keen on swimming or water in general (i love drinking water though) but it was nice none the less and before we knew it it was lunchtime so we went and eat again but me and my friend found some braised steak  and it was absolutely gorgeous and because it was i got a little carried away and thought my stomach was bigger than my eyes and it turned evidently that it was not. 

Then we all decided to go back to our apartment to chill out before we had to come down for tea and then I realised that I had sunburn on my back and shoulders and a little bit on my arms (NO!!) but I had been putting on SPF 30 suncream on all day. that is how hot it has been. after I had had a shower and applied after sun all over my body that i could reach I had a siesta for a couple of hours and then i had tea (we went all inclusive) tonight the entertainment was a duo of spanish singers/muscians and they sounded really quite good and they sang both english and spanish songs unfortunately some of the english songs were quite dated in my opinion but they still played them really well.

And finally I am here....

See you tomorrow for some more lanzarote adventures!!
Bye Bloggers!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment