Search This Blog

Saturday 6 September 2014

Flying To lanzarote!!

Hey bloggers, 
well today i did a very grown up thing I have just flown out on my first abroad holiday without my parents!! yes it was daunting and it would have been a similar experience for my parents also but I am now in as the title suggests LANZAROTE!! and what i have decided to do on here in a bid to help me start blogging again is that hopefully (no promises) every night i will blog about what we did on that day and today is no exception so here we go!!

Well today I was picked up by my friends at 10 am and then we went to pick up another set of friends and then we were off to Leeds/Bradford airport we arrived a little bit too early but check in was open so we went in anyway and checked in and that and security went all smoothly. and then came the waiting game because we arrived at the airport a little bit too early that meant we had to wait what seemed like an eternity (and to be fair it practically was) for our flight to get called to see what gate we were at and luckily it was not that far away. but unfortunately we had to climb the stairs to board the plane which meant going outside and like typical england it was really belting it down with rain. so that made the steel steps all wet (no I didn't fall) so that was not so great. when i finally took my seat i had a window seat (YES!)  because i love looking out of the window on planes it just looks spectacular and i knew i was in there for the long haul so i packed two books in my hand luggage they were 
1. Michael Mcintyre´s life and laughing 
2. Ant & Dec's Ooh! what a lovely pair 
The flight was around 4 and a half hours long and it was a little bit bumpy in places especially on take off but the captain warned us about that pre takeoff because of the bad weather we had back in england. 
I completely wore the wrong travelling clothes because i wore a jumper like top and some full length leggings and when we landed it was like a sauna it was 27 degrees at 7:30pm (yeah i know right!) we didnt really have any other issues really just that the cases took longer than planned and the transfer to the hotel took a little longer than planned but apart from that everything is great! 

a more informative one for you tomorrow, I am going to my room to continue reading my books :D 

Bye Bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment