Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

Game reviews :D (Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection)

Heyy bloggers today because I have got the game Sega mega drive ultimate collection on Xbox 360. I have decided to give me own opinions on a few of the games that are on the disc and a few others......

The first game I am going to review is Alex Kidd in the enchanted castle when I was a bit younger i had a sega mega drive plug in to play system in which you only had to plug it in to the colours of your telly (red,white and yellow)  and then you could play the in-built games in the system which this was one of the games. On this system i thought that i played this game quite well and I enjoyed playing this game however on the version on this game on the xbox it feels like it has been sped up so not so good times because i couldn't get used to the speed :( 

overall i would like to give this game a 3/5 because it is a good platformer game in which it involves the use of rock,paper,scissors to get buy which is a unique element i haven't found since....But the graphics are terrible i know the game was first released in 1989 but for the collection version i thought they might of remastered the graphics a little

The second game I am going to review is Ecco the Dolphin Well I have tried to play this game quite a few times on the xbox and I cannot grasp the concept of this game because I just end up swimming around going through a portal and then not doing much else i'm afraid :( 

Overall I would like to give this game a 1/5 :( because I haven't been able to grasp the concept of the game

The third game I would like to review is Dr Robotniks mean bean machine this game is a nice change comapared to other games which are on the collection because this is one of the few puzzle games. this game is a little bit like tetris but with the sonic team persona because dr robotnik you may recognise as dr eggman in the titles 

Overall I would like to give this game a 4/5 because it is a nice change compared to other games that are in the collection and that this is a good calm puzzle game that can be played with all the family.

The fourth and final game i would like to review is Sonic spinball. This game is absolute GENIUS!! because it mixes sonic the hedgehog which i find is one of the best gaming collections of all time and pinball which is just cool anyway It still has the same aim as all sonic the hedgehog games which is to retrieve the chaos emeralds to transform into super sonic to defeat Dr Eggman and to save the animals in the process

Overall I would like to give this game a 5/5 because I really enjoyed playing this game and it combines two of the coolest things ever!! sonic the hedgehog and pinball  what more can you ask for? 

Hoped you enjoyed my reviews bloggers and i'll give you some more soon :D
Bye Bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment