Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Sweeties cravings and food likes and dislikes :D

Heyy Bloggers tonight for most of the night I have been absolutely craving something sweet to eat which for me is very unusual because I like to snack on savoury things not because i do not like sweet things because I am and always have been from a young age obsessed with Haribo sweets (Goldbears,cola bottles,tangfastics etc.) but today I wasn't craving these bloggers Today I was craving CHOCOLATE!! :O which again is definitely most unusual because if i was going to eat any sweet thing it wouldn't be chocolate - not because i don't like chocolate because i do it's just my personal preference i don't eat a lot of chocolate <------- I know i'm a weird human being 
 but I also don't like baked beans <------- which pretty much seals the deal that I am a weird human being 

Other food related stuff that makes me weird include......
I like Brussel Sprouts 
I Only like melted cheese 
I like Prawns
I Only like the Yolk of the egg not the white
I like eating lemons/limes
I don't like peppers
I do like Chilli peppers 
I Don't like Tomatoes (fresh,tinned or soup or Juice )
I do like Tomato sauce and puree 
I prefer strawberry/chocolate/vanilla ice cream seperate rather than have Neopolitan

Anyway's bloggers I have just proved my weirdness to you all and I hope you all enjoyed it  Bye Bloggers :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment