Search This Blog

Monday 22 July 2013

The Last Leg!! :D

Heyy Bloggers I have just found out today when The last leg is coming back to our screens and it's on.....Wedensday 31st July and the third series will be on for eight weeks and is still the comical threesome which are Australian comedian Adam Hills, Nando's Lover Alex Brooker and Dartmoor's Finest Josh Widdicombe I don't know who are the guests on the show however I will let you know who are the guests on the first show before the first transmission. I also don't know what time the show is going to be on either but again I will let you know bloggers :D

The last leg is Transmitted on Channel 4 (UK) and ABC1 (Australia) <----- Ten days after British Transmission (this happened in series 2 so I assume this will be happening again for series 3) 

Have fun watching bloggers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment