Search This Blog

Thursday 10 March 2016

A little bit about me.

Hey bloggers

I know that I haven't written for a very long time. My apologies for that.

Today I am going to tell you all a little bit about me, particularly what do I do when I am not blogging.

So what do I do when I am not blogging,

1. I work with my auntie and uncle in their business where I am a business development manager for the business coaching business which they run as a business development manager I help by creating letters and other campaigns which are sent to the businesses in aid of trying to gain clients. I help also answering emails and phone calls and I post onto social media networks about events that my uncle is hosting again in aid of obtaining leads and possibly new clients. I mix that in with some general admin.  also whilst I am working in the business I am also completing a level 3 Social media apprenticeship which is covering all aspects of social media and how to use all the different social networks effectively and how to improve the business by creating content for social networks consistently.

Note - If you are interested in learning more about business coaching have a look at our website
http://www.chrishenryactioncoach.co.uk/

2 I am obsessed by comedy inparticular british comedy I have more stand-up dvds than I ever thought and I try to go most stand up gigs which are playing in my local civic theatre especially over the last 2-3 years I have been trying to do this and I have been lucky enough to see Alan Davies,Alan Carr and John Bishop just to name a couple. I have also found whilst I am watching youtube that you can get old episodes of comedy shows which I do regularly binge watch on a evening.

3. I have a youtube channel which I upload to quite infrequently if  I am honest but there I tend to do comedy dvd reviews, favourites videos etc I am also open to your requests so if you have a idea on what videos I should do next please comment on one of my previous videos and I will have a look into it.

Note - Link to my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwzkRIKQSStRg74GAOp15Uw

I hope that you have enjoyed learning a bit more about me and I hope to speak to you all again soon.

Keziah


No comments:

Post a Comment