Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Welcome... :)

hello, welcome to my weird and wonderful blog :D 

What can you expect on my blog??
you can expect lots of comedy related things, lots of music related things, lots of fashion/beauty related things, lots of TV related things and just generally things that have made me smile :D 

A Little About me!!
I'm Keziah and I am 18 years old and I am at College Studying childcare I love Comedy i am comedy mad and I would love to try stand-up sometime i'm only little i'm 4"11 I like pop and indie music like kasabian, the kaiser chiefs, the arctic monkeys, the killers Etc. but i also like stuff from the top 40 and my current favourite TV programmes are the big reunion, Russell Howard's good news and the Last leg :D 

That's all really!! hope you enjoy :D ceeyaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment